RCS Double Eagle Open Tournament
presented by the Jim Glover Auto Family.
Double Eagle Open Special Features
- Alumni Bonus: Deduct 2 strokes from your total if an RCS Alumnus is a member of your foursome
- Hole-in-One Wins on #9! Witnessed hole-in-one wins a new Jeep Gladiator compliments of the Jim Glover Auto Family on Hole #9
- Hole-in-One Wins on #6! Witnessed hole-in-one on #6 wins a $500 Callaway Shopping Spree!
- Hole-in-One Wins on #11! Witnessed hole-in-one on #11 wins a trip for 4 to the Lajitas Golf Resort & Spa in Texas including 2 suites for 3 days and 2 nights and round of golf for four at Black Jack’s Crossing!
- Hole-in-One Wins on #17! Witnessed hole-in-one on #17 wins a choice of Swing Caddie SC200 Portable Launch Monitor or L4 Range Finder with Slope!
- The Double Eagle Hole: Hole #1 is your Double Eagle Opportunity! Throw out your team’s first drive on this par 5 for a chance to Double Eagle (albatross 3 under par) and win a special prize if you can deliver!
- Longest Drive Competition on Hole #10
- Closest to the Pin contest on Holes #9 and #17
- Opportunity Drawing: $30 ticket in honor of RCS 30th anniversary (every golfer receives one drawing ticket complimentary with team registration)
- Increase Your Opportunity Drawing! $30 ticket per ticket opportunity for prizes including a 2 night stay at the Shangri-La Golf Club Resort and Marina including 1 round of golf for 4 people and $100 free game play at The Anchor; Free RCS Open Foursome for next year’s tournament; local dining and entertainment packages; RCS preferred reserved parking; home and auto care; therapeutic massage and even more prizes!
- Trophy Time! Double Eagle Trophy for the winning team or the Duffers Trophy for last place!
- SHOES: All adult players must wear either golf shoes or rubber-soled (non-cleated) shoes
- GENTLEMEN: Collared golf shirts and golf slacks or appropriate length shorts required for golfers. Shirts are to be tucked in at all times. Cut-offs, bib-overalls, jeans/denim, sleeveless shirts, tee shirts, swimsuits, etc. are not considered appropriate attire and are not allowed.
- LADIES: Ladies should be attired for a family country club. Halters, midriffs, or extremely short shorts are not considered appropriate attire and are not allowed.
- VOLUNTEERS: RCS or Patriot t-shirts and shorts are permissible for volunteers.
- Form a Team! One member of the Team registers and pays for the entire team. RCS will follow separately for the names and contact info of individual golfers on your team.
- 18 holes of golfing excellence on an award-winning Robert Trent Jones, Jr. course (Rated #3 private course in Oklahoma by Golfweek!)
- Shotgun Start
- Scramble Style
- Pace of Play for this tournament requires a Par Max Scoring for each hole
- Double Eagle Trophy for the winning men’s and mixed teams
- Last Place golfers humility recognition (bring your game!)
- No handicap
- In the event of inclement weather on the day or night prior, golfers must follow The Patriot course guidelines for cart paths. Pathways will be confirmed at registration.
- If weather delays the start or the course must close for the tournament, RCS and The Patriot will reschedule the tournament to a Tuesday in November.